182

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
I read a blog on here that said you should forgive your spouse no matter what, well I do forgive her, that's the easy thing but it never changes, no matter how much I pray no matter what I do or don't do. So why keep praying, and then being let down over and over. God said He could do anything. Then why am I still in the same boat, I can get out, but I stand for my marriage. But more I stand, worse it gets. Amen
 
Lord God I lift this marriage up to you and I ask that any evil that has been brought into it be removed and sent back to the sender. Lord I plead your blood over this couple and I ask you to build a hedge of protection around them. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God bless you and I pray ### notices this, you should stand by your spouse but when they take advantage of you there is a finish line. Sending prayers x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by games & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation. My brother isn't going to school, hasn't been for a long while, but his school isn't helping, so...
Replies
10
Views
273
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
235
Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom