181

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak 181 Yay Valentine's Day coming up I get my Boo someone more like me more Honey works better than Vinegar my opinion. Now moving forward Since ### lived a good life he screamed through me for ### through my soul I don't even know how I am not like him in that way at all then & I think on...
Replies
5
Views
214
So... it's been awhile since I was here last.. I asked for help in finding my way back to Jesus; and, many of you prayed for me. I thank you all... I have avoided posting here since then..... because... I was stricken with a skin disease immediately after my last post..... Since the day before...
Replies
10
Views
205
Please pray for full marriage reconciliation between my wife ### and me. She left last week and took our toddler daughter. I do not know what is happening, but I know I want them back so badly. My daughter is my entire world, and I love ### very much. Please pray for reconciliation, healing...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom