16 Year Old Needs Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my daughter, ###. Pray that all ungodly people leave her life. Pray for Christian friends to surround her and edify her. And pray The Lord directs her steps to where He wants He wants her to go. She has many choices to make in the near future. Thank you. ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
206
Please pray for my ### year old niece who is admitted in a psychiatric hospital and who is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. She is a wonderful child who never had the love of her parents since she was a baby and this has affected her life and character in many ways. Kindly pray...
Replies
7
Views
294
My ### year old son is planning to leave a machinist company and has been advised not to do it for several reasons. The other company has very poor working conditions and the drive is further away. His car is not dependable. They offered him more money and it turned his head away from a good...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom