15 years ago l had a dream that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a tubal ligation 15 years ago because I was in a dark marriage and was afraid to have any more babies thinking I’d remain in the marriage. I got married a second time and now we both desire to have twin babies as a miracle clearly nothing natural can come of this unless God puts my tubes...
Replies
8
Views
466
I had a dream that a woman came into my house and wanted to get my beautiful clothes but I got them and I told that I still want them, please pray for me that whoever wants to get what is mine let them fail in Jesus name, pray for me to have peaceful dreams and also pray for my ###.
Replies
5
Views
147
I had a dream that I saw a snake coming to my direction with speed and a car coming behind smashed it, it was dead, I remember posting a prayer request about a snake that has troubled me in my dreams. I praise God for the victory and I pray never to see it again because it has caused a lot of...
Replies
5
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom