1. To get the job that I ###

Hamethers

Disciple of Prayer
1. To get the job that I applied for. (I need a job to put food on my table)
2. To be both spiritual and physical healthy.
3. To bless with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
4. For God to protect my family and I.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Like Jeremiah, and every other prophet, whom God sends, it is my job, in such a time as this, to test the metal (the countenance) of the city. But, due to the twisting of the scriptures by those who seek to control God's ministries, many, who lack understanding...
Replies
0
Views
96
Dear Lord Jesus, I am applying for a job at a former place I used to work at and entertainment media is close by iOS that I have expirience it can better my chances please help me get there. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
135
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. Already 1 month completed here and only 20 days are there to expire my visa. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom