1. Pray for my sister ### ### ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlene

Disciple of Prayer
1. Pray for my sister ### ### ### who has an eye problem.

2. Please pray for her to regain her sight. Please pray for my sons who are somewhat wayward. My grandsons who are somewhat disobedient. One of them ###, he likes to gamble, please pray for God to change his ways.

3. It is my great desire to retire from working, but my financial needs are keeping me back because I am afraid that I may not be able to continue to pay my bills from the meagre pension that I am receiving. I pray that God open the way for abundance so that my needs/desire can be amply fulfilled.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister in in hospice with ###. She is not doing well And neither am I. ###. ###
Replies
12
Views
239
My sister ### has falled and injured her lungs and got deep tissue injuries she has troubles at work waa blocked from promotions and exams. Pleaae pray for her healing mental health and fpr her to get a better high paying job she deserves it.
Replies
9
Views
205
I need God. My husband’s vanished. On purpose. He ghosted me and our two daughters. I drank myself to complete ruin. Lost my job. Arrested for public intoxication. Mugshot made the local newspaper. My daughters are so ashamed they won’t see me. My parents are dead. My only sibling tells me I...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom