Rohit chetri

Servant of All
1. Pray for me, I'm ### from ###, today in the morning I went to the ### to pay the bill, since coming back I'm feeling I'm going to get fever, I'm worried I don't get covid19 corona virus, pray for my health and my mother ### health, my sister ### health, my sister ### her husband ### and their children ###, ### and baby ### health.
2. Pray GOD heal all those people who are suffering from corona virus and other sickness and pain. Pray for Mr ### and his family complete healing from corona virus. GOD bless you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
###, it's well with you, will pray for you for healing from this fever in Jesus Name. No coronavirus.
Hope you have started inhalation of water vapor, (steam therapy) that healed me many way. God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
112
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
191
Please pray for me as I’m leaving my job. I don’t have another job lined up and I feel scared, especially to be able to provide for my family and have health insurance. I feel God has given me signs I need to leave this place (no work-life balance, no support, demands increasing, not being heard...
Replies
4
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom