(1) Pastor ### please pray for my ...

Kalixath

Disciple of Prayer
(1) Pastor ### please pray for my husband that is stooling blood and ulcer that God should restore him totally
(2) pray for God's intervention in my family There's this cycle of poverty in my family Am ### years old this year I discovered that nobody has ever buy a car or build a house in my family This has been my heart cry for years now Please pray for God's blessings upon my family
(3) Also pray that God should elevate the children of my mother, my mother has suffered enough to train us to school we are ### in number nobody has succeeded Nobody is willing to help us
(4) pray that God should destroy nightmare from me I use to dream bad dreams alot and I don't remember my dreams Thank you Jesus because I am a Victor already
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
156
.1. I pray for marital settlement. 2. I pray for employment a good paying job. 3. I pray for God's favour over my business. 4. I pray for financial breakthrough for my family in Jesus Name. ###.
Replies
8
Views
344
1, Pastor pray for ### for the blessings of the fruit of the womb bless ### with pregnancy twins a boy and a girl, let ### not see ### August menstrual flow period and let it be as a result of pregnancy Amen. 2, financial open doors to ### husband and ###self Amen.
Replies
6
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom