1). My ### in-law is terribly sick ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like a prayer request for my son-in-law my son-in-law have cancer anything it may spread to his brain. I love my son-in-law. I need help. Please pray that he get better. My grandkids need their dad. My daughter need her husband Lord can you please pray for my son at all please, please...
Replies
13
Views
164
Please join us in praying for our ### week old kitten. He has not been eating, and has been throwing up the past ### days. It seems he won't make it through the night but we are binding EVERY attack off of him and casting it to hell and loosing the HOLY SPIRIT TO IMMEDIATELY SURROUND HIM AND...
Replies
9
Views
290
My Mother in Law used to put me down about not being HEALED, I forgave her. Right after she put me down, she got full body cancer. I sat by her side before she died. Right before she closed her eyes, she said "JESUS IS HERE TO GET ME, I SEE HIM" and shut her eyes. If I'm not healed here on earth...
Replies
7
Views
977
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,692
Messages
16,802,186
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom