Jaorvin

Disciple of Prayer
(1) I want my auntie to be fruitful, she is looking for the fruit of the womb.
(2) I ### and my family have been in Europe for 5 years now; they have been denying us for documents. Now we just moved to another country. We want God to bless us with documents and a good job.
(3) My father has a project he has been building for the past eight years; he could not finish it up till now. I want God to do an instant miracle in the ### family, and I also want to complete my project this year in Jesus' name, amen.
(4) I want God to do an instant healing of a stomach ulcer for my sister-in-law (###).
(5) I have been in Europe for 5 years; I don't have an account on my own, and I can't even save money. I don't know what is wrong; anytime I have money planning to save, one thing and the other comes up. I don't even know how I spend the money. I want God to cancel every spirit of licking the pocket in my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
142
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
205
I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom