1) Fruit of the womb for ### years in my marriage. 2) Financial breakthrough upon my younger sister and husband. 3) Business breakthrough upon my husband. 4) A befitting job for me My name is ###
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
16
Views
134
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
11
Views
132
God morning papa. I have been married for six months now. I have been praying for God to bless me with the fruit of the womb. My husband's friends are already asking if am not pregnant. Please pray for ### to conceive this month of March. ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom