Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.

1. Financial and business breakthrough 2. Marriage 3. Travel opportunity 4. Family deliverance 5. Health and Restoration of everything that has to do with me
I pray for this in Jesus Christ name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
136
1. Traveling Opportunity 2. Unimaginable Favour For Marriage By The End of 2025 And Career Breakthrough 3. Revival In Prayer Life And Walk With God 4. Break Negative Patterns And Delays 5. Divine Restoration And Preservation For Me and My Family 6. Divine Settlement 7. Open Doors...
Replies
9
Views
348
🧎🏽‍♂️Time to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon myself...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom