1. By ###: Please pray for my heart ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegretFULLY

Beloved of All
1. By ### Lee: Please pray for my heart it gets worse everyday; Just want to live long enough to raise my daughter!

Like · Reply · 29 · November 29 at 4:04pm via mobile ( By way of a certain social network prayer website )

2. By ### Starbursts ###: Take all my sicknesses away

Like · Reply · 22 · November 29 at 4:01pm via mobile
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray everyday, i go to church, but yet I feel something missing in my heart. I have moved countries. I have started a new job, but nothing seems to be exciting me anymore. I don't feel a purpose in my life. I know I need to trust god, but maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I'm not doing enough? I'm...
Replies
12
Views
213
Pls pray that my broken heart mends and heals.
Replies
10
Views
394
I need prayer for my heart I'm dealing with severe hatred and bitterness I love the wrong person into my life and it's turned out really really bad a lot of trauma and a lot of pain and I can't pray for the person according to the word of God like I need to like Jesus wants me to
Replies
5
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom