Prayer: Having An Attitude Of Gratitude
- By Articles
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for having grace with me, every moment of every day. I realize that my attitude does not show the trust or the joy I have in You and for that I am sorry. I pray that I can have an attitude of gratitude, where thankfulness precedes my every action, word, and thought. Holy Spirit, please refine me. Fill me with Your righteousness and transform my heart. I surrender all to You, Lord! I pray that I can especially have a thankful heart towards my husband. When...
Thank You for having grace with me, every moment of every day. I realize that my attitude does not show the trust or the joy I have in You and for that I am sorry. I pray that I can have an attitude of gratitude, where thankfulness precedes my every action, word, and thought. Holy Spirit, please refine me. Fill me with Your righteousness and transform my heart. I surrender all to You, Lord! I pray that I can especially have a thankful heart towards my husband. When...
