Prayer: God Use My Marriage

Dear God,

I pray that You would use my marriage to bless others. I pray that my marriage and how I interact with my husband sets a good example for other wives. I desire that my marriage reflects Your love! Transform my husband and I. Use us to do great and mighty things in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 
Dear God, hear this prayer. Use our marriages to the glory of God the Father. We were sent to this world to be a blessing to everyone. Use us please for the glory and honor of Thy name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Praying for your marriage and seeing no change? Dr. ### and prayer author ### explain why God’s answer may look different than you expect. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
8
  • Article Article
The Lover I Left My Marriage For Left Me: A Conversation With Dr. ### Beam It was so powerful that you gave up your marriage for it… This feeling you have… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
51
  • Article Article
Dear God, You are good and Your love endures forever! Thank you for loving us. Thank you for giving us each other, and a family who loves and cherish each other. We are blessed. We praise You, Lord, for even in our sin You have cared for us. You have been our refuge and our strength, our...
Replies
0
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom