Prayer: Endurance
- By Articles
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for endurance. I pray husbands and wives are able to endure through these hard times and that our marriages prosper. May we remember to pray earnestly for our marriages. I pray that we are able to persevere even when the enemy attacks us. I pray we will be able to stand side by side with our spouse, no matter what may come. I pray over our marriages asking that You would reconcile us, restore us and rejuvenate us as we live every day to better our...
I pray for endurance. I pray husbands and wives are able to endure through these hard times and that our marriages prosper. May we remember to pray earnestly for our marriages. I pray that we are able to persevere even when the enemy attacks us. I pray we will be able to stand side by side with our spouse, no matter what may come. I pray over our marriages asking that You would reconcile us, restore us and rejuvenate us as we live every day to better our...
