2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am fed of with the life. Only God can do wonders in my life. All health problems, burning cesarean problems, etc.
Replies
12
Views
206
In the name of AlmightyJesus, from this second onwards let all living creatures, Human beings and Good Angels must always praise, pray, celebrate, thank and be loyal to everlasting GodAlmightyJesus alone forever Amen
Replies
11
Views
284
I need a financial breakthrough, I was accepted at ### College and I have only three weeks to pay but we have not yet paid anything and we have no where to start from please help in prayers
Replies
14
Views
308
Replies
13
Views
302
please pray for clear ### scan today. Please pray for healing for ### and health for a long life. Please God have Mercy on ### so ### can live ### life in joy and praise to you. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
245
Please pray for ###'s good habits and for not drinking and smoking.
Replies
13
Views
268
pls pray for ### who is covid positive admitted in hospital
Replies
14
Views
255
lord jESUS PLEASE help ME OR KILL ME NOW. HELP ME FIND A REPLACEMENT REMOTE HELP ME. PLEASE I DOTN WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE. I DONT WANT TO LIVE. I NEVER EVER FELT LOVED ESPECIALLY BY CHRISTIANS. PLEASE JESUS LET ME DIED PLEASE PLEASE
Replies
14
Views
297
please pray for my son, he is losing his confidence in facing job interviews. He needs a good technology company.
Replies
12
Views
183
Back
Top Bottom