Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that Jesus Christ must grant work and income through our business on daily basis. Please pray that every evil power against the peace of our family, against the business growth, against village and children ministry must be utterly abolished in the name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 41:11...
Replies
Views
GOD so much going on in my life. GOD i can't carry these burdens any longer. GOD I'm calling out your name in prayer and seeking your Divine Intervention. I lay this request at your feet GOD. GOD send your Angels to surround me. GOD send your Holy Ghost to surround me GID send your son Jesus...
Replies
Views
Pray strongly for me that Almighty God protects me at all times from evil, evil spirits, satanic entities of this satanic world. Pray that God cast down Satan and and all his earthly demons like lightning away from me deliver me also from every influence of unclean spirits. Pray that God command...
Replies
Views
Pray strongly for me that Almighty God protects me at all times from evil, evil spirits, satanic entities of this satanic world. Pray that God cast down Satan and and all his earthly demons like lightning away from me deliver me also from every influence of unclean spirits. Pray that God command...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! I'm amazed by the way God has drawn me back into Fellowship with Him. I thankful for the second chance He has Provided me with. With that in mind, please keep me in your prayers, I'm old and physically, not in good shape. Far...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom