please pray for clear ### scan today. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my Mum ###. Please pray as we ask Jesus to heal her from the torment of her cognitive issues. We command using the authority of Jesus that her brain is healed. In Jesus name her words will flow easily and her upcoming PET scan is clear!! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
130
Please pray that my January CT and PET scans show my lungs have cleared, and that tumors have shrunk in my colon and liver so that surgery can proceed. It was all supposed to go ahead in December but last scans showed a spread to my lungs. I'm ### and have so much living to do. I love my life...
Replies
9
Views
314
Mom of two chronically ill children. A couple of months ago I requested prayer for healing of my thyroid. I will be going in the morning to a specialist to evaluate and biopsy (or schedule a biopsy) of my thyroid. I'm humbly asking for intercessory prayer ahead of this appointment. I believe in...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom