2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

May God bless me with his wisdom and happiness
Replies
10
Views
108
May God provide me with his wisdom and happiness
Replies
12
Views
186
Replies
12
Views
234
Praise Report!! Thank you Jesus Jehovah Holy Spirit!! My son passed Geometry for the semester!! It was a struggle and I know he couldn't have done it without you Lord!! Thank you Father!! In Jesus name Amen. Thank you whoever prayed for this.
Replies
11
Views
327
Replies
10
Views
318
Dear fellow-christians, my name is ### and I am from ###.....I am going through intense fiery trials....My greatest weaknesses are getting offended, getting discouraged and going to porn for relief. It's a vicious cycle that I am bound with...please, uphold me in your prayers that I may deeply...
Replies
17
Views
619
”Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver...
Replies
9
Views
169
. I bind every spirit of Witchcraft in my life in the name of Jesus. I come against every power of demonic possession, every power that is not holy trying to dominate your life; I destroy them by the blood of the lamb!
Replies
15
Views
738
Jesus health me, let my mind be normal, and every thing that concerns me be normal.
Replies
14
Views
139
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ### and ### and their family, ###, ### and her family, ###, ###, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Please pray for my family and friends, loved ones, acquaintances, and enemies. Please pray for my...
Replies
10
Views
210
Back
Top Bottom