2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance and support for educational expenses.
Replies
11
Views
330
My period was supposed to end 2 days ago and I keep spotting. Please, pray the spotting stops. Thank you all.
Replies
9
Views
209
Please pray for my would be ### prestigious job and for my senior prt grade in the school where I am working now....please and also pray for our marriage to be organised properly, successfully and with all the righteosness...please and also for my would be ###, for me and for all our family...
Replies
9
Views
337
PLEASE NEED PRAYER I AM DETERMINED TO STAY THE COURSE AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF MY FAITH AND I HAVE MUCH TO DO THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLED OF GOD TO DO FOR HIS KINGDOM PLUS I HAVE MUCH TO DO FOR MYSELF AS WELL BUT ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE UNDERSTAND THIS DEVIL GREATER IS HE...
Replies
10
Views
477
My dearest prayer warriors. Praise the Lord. Please pray for my friend's daughter now in ventilator. She is ### yrs and ###. Please pray for her parents to meet all financial needs. Pray and bless them. Thankyou for all your precious prayers. Lord bless you all.
Replies
12
Views
271
*Dear Lord restore ### family from the generation curse in Jesus Christ name Amen. *Dear Lord I need life time favour in career, contractor work, business and in present of men in Jesus Christ name Amen. *Dear Lord heal my elder brother smart ### from the stroke illness in Jesus Christ name...
Replies
9
Views
287
Please pray for healing of my anxiety and depression
Replies
9
Views
81
Please pray that this irritating noise will stop in our building. Driller or similar. Also loud noise of vans outside. Thank you. I don't know what is happening, but yesterday I had a heavy attack on my body, now this irritation. Lord, intervene and stop the devil, amen!!
Replies
10
Views
319
Please pray for the healing of my glaucoma. It has been bothering me as I could not move freely. Also, please pray for the safety and peace of my family. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
248
KINDLY PRAY FOR OUR SON “###”. HE VEHEMENTLY WANTS TO STUDY IN “###, ###, ###”. HIS ADMISSION TEST FOR CLASS-1 WILL BE HELD TOMORROW 19TH DECEMBER, 2020 AT 1:00 PM IST, HIS “REGISTRATION NO.- ###”. PLEASE HELP US PRAY OUR BELOVED GOD THAT OUR SON “###” WOULD GET ADMISSION TO CLASS-1 IN ###, ###...
Replies
10
Views
305
Back
Top Bottom