2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God plz help me I feel all ###.help me plz
Replies
10
Views
84
I have five prayer requests for today. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray that my neighbour and his friends upstairs will stop making terrible noise in the apartment. Shouting, moving furniture, etc....Also pray for the rest of the building and around building to be in silence. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
223
Please pray for my son ### he is abnormal and suffering from mental problems. God please help me do miracle in my child life. Pray for my husband job he is in police department but from 13th of May he was suspended from his job. God please give my husband job again. God please take my mother in...
Replies
10
Views
428
Please God please forgive me Jesus for all the sins that I have done against you Jesus please forgive me Jesus please please. Please pray for me that exams might become online and not offline God we really need your miracle Jesus please God I do not want to go to college and I do not want test...
Replies
11
Views
279
What is most needful now is that you, my children, look at how you spend your time. Be honest with yourselves. Do you spend it in ways that are pleasing to me? Are you spending time building your faith that you might stand in what is to come? Or do you spend your time on worldly pursuits that...
Replies
10
Views
360
That people will talk about other subjects than coronavirus. That repetition, these one subject people, with the repetition is maddening. CHANGE THE SUBJECT !!P.S. Not everyone is obsessed with it, so stop torturing those of us that aren't. If I wanted repetition, I'd get a parrot. From people...
Replies
6
Views
238
Please pray my ### heals rapidly
Replies
10
Views
261
GOD ALMIGHTY I THANKFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING THAT YOU GIVE ME IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GOD ALMIGHTY I AM TOO WORRIED ABOUT MY MOST WORTHLESS BLESSING MY HUSBAND MY ###. HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME. GOD ALMIGHTY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM GOD YOU KNOW THAT HE IS MY EVERYTHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM PLEASE MY...
Replies
9
Views
306
Back
Top Bottom