2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

How are you am ### ### am from ###
Replies
9
Views
158
1. Fruit of the womb 2. Debt cancellation 3. Healing 4. Financial breakthroughs 5. Finally deliverance
Replies
8
Views
123
Good Morning pray for me ### has a terrible headache
Replies
2
Views
78
I Need the mercy and intervention of God upon me and my husband to break the yoke of stagnation both financially and fruit of the womb since ###. I want to testify of the miraculous arrival of my twin boy and a girl in ### in Jesus Name.
Replies
9
Views
179
Good evening pastor ###. I've been following you mid November. Please pray for me! I have been married for almost 8 years now but never gotten pregnant even for once. I did a surgery 2014 to remove fibroids, only for it to grow back. Since about 4 years now I've been trying so many ways to...
Replies
10
Views
342
Hi prayer warriors kindly pray for me God to heal my right leg am in a problem of walking it stopped for awhile and started again when I walk I feel a lot of pain may God heal me and maintain for me his healing in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
167
I bashed my nose twice, please pray it heals straight with no deviation in septum or bone swelling 🙏
Replies
10
Views
306
I Need the mercy and intervention of God upon me and my husband to break the yoke of stagnation both financially and fruit of the womb since ###. I want to testify of the miraculous arrival of my twin boy and a girl in ### in Jesus Name.
Replies
9
Views
171
Plesse urgently pray for my daughter ###. She has become so worldly and irresponsible and rebellious. She needs prayers to help her come out of this phase so that she can be settled and at peace with her life.
Replies
9
Views
207
Back
Top Bottom