2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dearest Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, I pray for relief and freedom from these evil attacks Father. Please allow my ### to read my scriptures and pray for others Father. It is difficult with these horrible attacks. I rebuke the evil enemy and as said in Luke 10:19...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please pray for ### and her husband that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing, protection, salvation bless them financially, protect and bless, honor our friendship that holy spirit bless, protect, heal, watch over them in Jesus' loving name amen.
Replies
9
Views
225
Good morning please pray for my family I want my family to be delivered in Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
104
Dear Heavenly father, I am hereby requesting the children of the Most High God to pray for me and my family for deliverance, protection from witchcraft and demonic attacks and we ask for protection from all afflictions and we ask for financial breakthrough in the Mighty Name of Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
152
Good evening Please pray for my daughter who is being convicted of beating her ###
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray for my teenage son who is alone at home. Please protect him from all dangers and from the influence of bad people. He is disoriented. Lord bless him and fill him with your spirit. Amen
Replies
9
Views
273
Please pray for my anxiety I've been suffering from last ### years I really need to heal please
Replies
9
Views
132
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m not doing well. Physically I’m in a lot of pain. Emotionally I’m drained. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
71
1, Fruit of the womb 2, debt cancellation 3, healing 4, financial breakthroughs 5, final deliverance
Replies
8
Views
245
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
9
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom