2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
50
Pray for ### health, wealth and peaceful life Amen
Replies
8
Views
174
man of God please help me pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
42
*Dear brothers and sisters, please support me in prayer! Heavenly Father give me a wise and prudent heart, grace, blessing and clear guidance to take care of the ministries and responsibilities He has given me. Let us pray this it lasts and I may be so forever, at ###! In these times of virus...
Replies
9
Views
182
Please pray I’m completely protected from dr. ### and that he’s openly branded a stalker. Please pray my IVF is protected.
Replies
9
Views
250
prayers for ### pluming in bathroom to start working right for ###
Replies
9
Views
162
Evening I am ### and I lost my wife ###. She divorce me but I love her. I want prayer for my wife to return back plz to me as I am her husband.
Replies
10
Views
75
I want God to give me a job in ###. I want God to change my status to a married woman.
Replies
8
Views
126
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
22
Views
926
Pray for my sister ### she’s going through a lot ..pray for me for financial breakthrough and restoration of a good job, for peace and joy in my marriage.
Replies
9
Views
241
Back
Top Bottom