2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hi, there’s another child named ### who seems to be suffering from A.L.L (Acute lymphoblastic leukemia). Is anyone willing to pray for the recovery of ### and for him including those around him to be saved through the power of Christ please? Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
131
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
48
Oh Abba Father, the omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (all-present), and omnibenevolent (all-good) eternal and sovereign creator of the unseen spiritual world and physical world, this turbulent, global coronavirus destroyed many opportunities using face-to-face...
Replies
9
Views
312
I'm feeling a large amount of depression and anxiety. I'm ### weeks pregnant and have felt this way almost my entire pregnancy. It's getting way worse. My irritability and emotions are uncontrollable. Outside circumstances do make it worse and I feel completely overwhelmed. My trust is broken...
Replies
8
Views
213
healing, forgiveness, reconciliation, restoration, renewal, relationships, hope, faith, love, peace
Replies
9
Views
116
That my daughter ###’s face pain is gone and also a swollen gland she has is all normal and gone now Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
271
Please help my family and I are in urgent need of deliverance from divorce and marital siege I know God is able. Please raise voices to God for ###. 😭😭😭
Replies
10
Views
196
Please pray for healing of a friend ### and ###.
Replies
10
Views
110
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
49
My lord...please hear me god..pls bring my love ### back to me..please bring communication and love in our relationship. please my lord remove that third party from our life..please lord remove that one girl from his and my relationship..please god it is not right..i have been always loyal...
Replies
10
Views
233
Back
Top Bottom