2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Insurance companies owe me over $###! I need that money released so I can pay my bills! I pray that I receive these payments ASAP as I have been waiting since early ### for them.
Replies
15
Views
400
Prayers needed. All prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
83
For blessing on spiritual walk, health, finances, relationships, and for the Lord's comfort, protection, and peace. Same for all on this board! GB
Replies
23
Views
396
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
13
Views
83
Spirit of the living God my prayer request today is for freedom for my son ###. I give glory to the almighty father for his grace and mercy. In Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
15
Views
298
I want to marry ###. I want to live with him as his wife. Please pray for me
Replies
14
Views
89
Dear Lord, Thank you for an answered prayer. I want to praise and thanked you for helping us in ### when we needed you the most. You never failed to send helps in times of danger. Thank you Lord, you are a merciful God.
Replies
14
Views
263
My ### has his interview in an hour. I pray his interview goes great and that he gets the job. Thank you, Amen
Replies
13
Views
328
Please let ### have a peaceful night at work and help us make a peaceful shift change in the morning in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
305
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom