2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray I’m left alone and not harassed any more. Please pray ### doesn’t interfere.
Replies
12
Views
263
I'm asking God for a financial breakthrough and to receive my gifted new car come this January 2021. Asking God for successful business transactions in my real estate agency contacts. God helping me to reconnect with my international business contact ### ### to start off our business proposals...
Replies
11
Views
295
Please prayers for my family and ### and promotions
Replies
2
Views
92
Please pray for ###, ###, ###, and ### have been infected by corona virus. Specially pray for ### who is more sick. Please I beg to pray. I also keep everybody in my prayers to heal all sick people in this world. Amen
Replies
2
Views
155
Am called ### ###. I have been into sexuall immorality anytime I have sex after I will suddenly become angry with my self because I don't really like doing it but I found my self doing it I need God to break me free from this I want to save God all the days of my life. please help pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
276
Help me pray for a renewed mind and heart as coming next month January 2021, I am enrolling at a certain college to improve on my studies, and I need God's help.
Replies
13
Views
206
Good day Pastor ### I have many prayer request. 1. My Dad has been battling with diabetes for like 15 years now and like 1.5 years ago stroke entered so because of the diabetes the stroke cannot be treated properly. I want God to heal him totally before the year ends. 2. My mum eyes has not...
Replies
12
Views
295
Good morning pastor ### and pastor ###… 2015 October I lost my niece through car 🚗 accident, 2017 july I lost my brother's wife through given birth, 2019 june I lost my dad 2020 june I also lost my mum.. Please pray 🙏 against dead in my family 👪 n foundation course cause I don't want to lose...
Replies
10
Views
396
My wife is having a severe toothache. It started early morning today around 04:00am Zambian time. My prayer request for our Lord Jesus Christ to heal and deliver ### from this situation, in Jesus'Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
367
Good morning pastor ### and pastor ###… 2015 October I lost my niece through car 🚗 accident, 2017 july I lost my brother's wife through given birth, 2019 june I lost my dad 2020 june I also lost my mum.. Please pray 🙏 against dead in my family 👪 n foundation course cause I don't want to lose...
Replies
10
Views
340
Back
Top Bottom