2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
9
Views
92
Lord, thank u for all the blessings every day. I am praying for the safety of my family in ### each day. I am also praying for ### to accomplish and complete the Restaurant business so that all employees will get the job already. Coz one of the employee doesn't have job for ### months already...
Replies
9
Views
223
Please pray nobody is allowed to interfere with my finances or affairs, and that I’m transferred to the best IVF clinic with the shortest wait.
Replies
10
Views
249
Replies
10
Views
101
I need financial miracle it's Christmas season and I don't have money, I also need financial breakthrough in my business together with my husband, we need a change in our business we need to make profit not loss.
Replies
12
Views
284
I’m being lied about and it’s causing problems. Please pray I get statements from witnesses and the liars back down leaving me in peace.
Replies
11
Views
280
HALLELUJAH !!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH JEHOVAH JIREH JESUS is LORD PRAISE the LORD
Replies
10
Views
253
I seek intercession and resolution to the traumatizing challenges afflicting my family now.
Replies
11
Views
170
Pl. pray for my ### to get ### seat. Pl. pray for my ### ### for promotion exam as well as ### ### too.
Replies
2
Views
149
Jesus please help everything is a mess. My husband quit his last job for a better one, and now the new one has not given him any hours and is giving him the runaround. Please let him find out what the problem is asap. He cannot miss another day of work! We have no money and haven't even paid our...
Replies
10
Views
246
Back
Top Bottom