2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
9
Views
90
God, thank You for a new day ~ grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. For vaccines produced & first responders & frontline workers! Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
Replies
10
Views
394
Dear Lord, I am asking you to give me and my friend ### the strength and motivation to study for our Final exam so that we could excel in our exam and get our degrees on our first attempt. I ask you to keep us away from things and people which can distract us. Thank you for giving us good...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please pray strongly for my mother, God know what's wrong with ###.
Replies
10
Views
76
Please pray that my ### and his ### ### will be peaceful. They just came home and they are very noisy. Please pray that they will not make a party tonight like they make sometimes. And pray for peace of all other ### to. Amen. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
240
I need GOD to bless me with power
Replies
3
Views
45
My name is ### ### at ### years a total orphan at an early age of ###. I have heart palpitation and a dream to play in the world's best soccer teams. I pray to God that he heals me and grants my dream.
Replies
11
Views
383
Unrelenting busyness. Day after day mostly job related but also other things that need to be taken care of. And even on days when I thought I'd have time things pop up to cut into that time.
Replies
5
Views
126
Jesus please let my packages arrive, please let the company give me a refund. Please let my husband's new job call him and let him start working! We have no money! He was offered new job, quit his old job too soon. Please we need a miracle. Thank you, Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
227
Dear God, I know I sinned against and broke ur rules But please God I pray for forgiveness and lord let me not get pregnant cause I'm still ### Pliz God forgive me for my sins Amen
Replies
9
Views
159
Back
Top Bottom