2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayer for my goats I'm still praying Lord please send angels to show my goats the way to go back home as they are lost in the ### oh Lord I pray 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
301
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
8
Views
135
Hi all please pray for me for my future husband to find ###.
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray for ###. Please pray ### will be healed from pain due to endometriosis. Thank you, for praying for ###. May God Bless You. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
246
Get my past love (Note: The text provided does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines provided.)
Replies
9
Views
314
Father please take away all my worries and put Your hudge of protection around me and my baby. May all my reports and scans will be fine. Please keep protecting me and my baby through out my pregnancy. There will be no episode of reduce movements and my baby stay active and healthy. Father...
Replies
9
Views
201
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances, and enemies; plus all of theirs too. Please pray for ### as well. Please pray for my health (both physical and mental), finances, my dog, mode of transportation, attitude, and all the work I need...
Replies
8
Views
180
Please pray that ### and ### pay us ASAP Please forgive and guide me
Replies
9
Views
57
Please try for me against depression, anxiety, and fear. Am heartbroken.
Replies
9
Views
155
My name is ### from ###. I am born again and I love Jesus. From June I have been suffering from chest pain, and the many doctors that I have visited said that I am suffering from pneumonia allergies caused by cold. It keeps recurring and I have been on antibiotics since June. I am spirit-filled...
Replies
9
Views
240
Back
Top Bottom