2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for healing of a friend with severe anxiety.
Replies
8
Views
119
I pray for God healing, protection and favour upon my life. May God restore back my health. Asking God to forgive me my sin and uplift my spiritual life. Praying for God salvation. May God protect my family as we enter into the new year ### and beyond Praying for God wisdom and salvation in...
Replies
10
Views
202
On Monday I am going for a full body scan and I'm really scared please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
300
Please pray for ###'s happy married life, good habits, health, wealth and long life.
Replies
9
Views
216
Goodday sir 1. I want God to give me the gift of the end of the year and to know His will for my life. 2. I want the glory of the Lord be seen in my life, in the life of my Husband and my children.
Replies
8
Views
138
Please help pray with me for a change of job. I have already applied for one last week Friday in my country ### at the ### in the position of ###.
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray for ### and ###. We are struggling in our marriage. Both unemployed during Covid in a foreign country.
Replies
11
Views
268
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
59
please keep praying for my son ### in prison and all inmates that they are protected from covid and that they will be peace in our country. That our president will concede on move on and let ### and Administration take over. And help the senate come to a resolution and close on a package Amen
Replies
8
Views
202
Back
Top Bottom