2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
73
Please man of God, I have a problem. My wife is sick with breast cancer now; she has wounds. Please, man of God, help her with your prayer, healing her, please.
Replies
13
Views
187
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
11
Views
167
I need debt cancellation and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
224
MY LORD pls let me not idolize let me concentrate on myself only.
Replies
13
Views
64
Lord your word says ask and I will receive lord I don't want to be scared fear getting my photographs taken being on video call I am asking you please with all my heart please please please lord bless me please lord to please look incredibly beautiful incredibly stunning very radiant gorgeous in...
Replies
10
Views
189
MY LORD pls forgive me of all my sins & iniquities. Pls let me not sin no more. Pls purify me
Replies
9
Views
63
1. pray for God to restore my menstrual flow 2. pray for me to find a white, loving and caring man for marriage 3. pray for God to make me fruitful so that I can conceive 4. pray for God to heal my immediate younger brother, restore his wealth and give him a life partner 5. pray for God...
Replies
9
Views
202
Our Lady of Lourdes, I am in serious need of money. I ask you to intercede for me so that my prayers to get money are answered.
Replies
8
Views
233
Powerful prayer Warriors kindly pray for me to our Lord for a financial breakthrough to pay all bills and to afford other necessities. To afford a safer and better place to reside in. Place your shield of protection around myself and ### and our two dogs and protect us from the bullies at ###...
Replies
7
Views
252
Back
Top Bottom