2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please my Lord, I hope and pray my pain, my loneliness, the mistreatment of towards me by my family members, will be worth it. I am very tired. I am tired of leading a purposeless, mediocre, and stagnant life. Please I want to be independent. Please don't punish me anymore. I have learned my...
Replies
9
Views
286
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
43
Lord I thank you for money I have savings I have benifits I have I thank you that you my lord my god own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord your word says ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full the blessing of the lord brings...
Replies
6
Views
169
Hello. This is ### ###, I'm ### years old I'm suffering from lung cancer (Metastatic thoracic neuroblastoma), please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
142
Very very urgent lord please heal my whole stomach in every way now please lord end permanently please all every suffering all every pain all every discomfort all tenderness all inflammation all acid reflux all nausea all fat please in my whole stomach body life permanently permanently right now...
Replies
6
Views
164
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day off her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
8
Views
112
Please please all pray lord your word says ask and I will receive lord photographs videos are so so very important to me they create memories lord ### don't want to fear be scared lord getting my photographs taken being on video call I ask you please please lord bless me please lord to please...
Replies
6
Views
153
Please pray for the abolishment of all mind altering substance. Amen
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for my son who is giving his exam now please pray for him to pass all the papers. Please prevent all forces preventing him from studying and keeping him away from us his parents be kept away. Pls pray for him to be kept away from all mental disorders, please make him come home and...
Replies
12
Views
265
Here I am again asking for your prayers to continue pray for me my husband/son for good health, free us from covid. or cough@colds.protect us Lord from any illness. Pray for my husband so he can go back to work again. Forgive me Lord for all of my sins and try to obey you Lord. Thank you...
Replies
3
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom