2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Mujhe noukri ki jarurat hai please help kare amin amin amin... Parmeshwer ki jay ho
Replies
10
Views
262
Lord Jesus, I'm scared 2020 will end but I haven't found any job.. have mercy on me ooh Lord Jesus Christ. please answer my prayer request. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.
Replies
9
Views
198
MY LORD pls set me free from spirit of disobedience from spirit of rebellion from evil eye from spirit of witchcraft from demonic strongholds from satanic strongholds from demonic spirits from satanic spirits. I really have trouble getting along with people & my parents & I refuse to listen to...
Replies
10
Views
300
PLs Jesus let my thyroid biopsy report be negative. I kneel and beg of you Jesus
Replies
8
Views
135
I pray that my son's father will value him and provide for him, that he won't abandon us.
Replies
7
Views
65
Please pray for my family health wealth and prosperity and happiness and for all in the world.
Replies
9
Views
155
God I ask every blessing in my coworkers. Bless them with salvation and for helping me and let us love one another ###.
Replies
10
Views
160
Hope I made a good impression. I pray my new job likes ###.
Replies
11
Views
272
JESUS thank You for everyday, for everything. Lifting our lives to You. JESUS declaring the victory over these challenges we are facing. Our relationship of ### will be victorious. Me and ### will be reunited. You permanently removed ### in ###'s heart and mind, in our lives, she’s just a...
Replies
10
Views
254
Praise the Lord.. Thank you Jesus. Lord all my sins. Please pray for the spiritual healing of my teenage ###. Let Holy Spirit guide him to go to church. Lord Please protect him from all bad influences and evils. May he surrounded by God fearing friends. Holy Spirit please give your wisdom so...
Replies
10
Views
203
Back
Top Bottom