2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Brother please pray for me as I'm not keeping well. I feel ### most of the time.
Replies
7
Views
52
Pls pray for my ### she have an interview today
Replies
7
Views
63
He is Lord even today, He leaves and is able
Replies
3
Views
79
Please pray for me to get complete heal of my legs, gas, waist pain. ###. thank you.
Replies
7
Views
221
Please pray for me, I am having a uterus problem from the last ### years. I tried many hospitals and ayurvedic treatments, but it's not cured. Only you are my last option.
Replies
8
Views
228
My father chest pain, please prayer for me, sir.
Replies
8
Views
61
Please pray for my ###. He wants to start a new business. God please guide him. He is also a cancer patient. Also pray for his speedy recovery.
Replies
8
Views
206
I love someone but he is engaged to another girl because of family pressure. I want him back. Please pray for breaking his engagement. I'm trying but losing hope now; not even a single person is helping.
Replies
7
Views
204
I would like prayer partners to pray with me for God to bless our nation with righteousness and the church humble theirselves and pray to get healing in the land. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
132
Lord, I am afraid they will use all the different ways and even forcibly against me until the end. Most diabolical use of my loved ones, using words and acts of oppression that I, as well as remote-controlled electronics from a variety of physical and mental abuse. This is also proof that my...
Replies
8
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom