2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

May God bless my financials and my family
Replies
8
Views
129
Very urgent please please all pray lord I ask you please please heal heal my stomach in every way now please in Jesus Christ name I ask you please lord end end please permanently all every suffering all every pain all inflammation acid reflux all every infirmity discomfort in my whole stomach...
Replies
7
Views
123
May God heal my friend ### and safeguard me in my journey tomorrow
Replies
9
Views
306
Please pray for ### and his two sons and ex wife ###; they all got the virus and ### is fighting cancer. Also pray for ###; she has stomach problems and still can't find out what is wrong. Thank you. God Bless
Replies
10
Views
202
Dearest Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, I pray for relief and freedom from these evil attacks Father. Please allow me to read my scriptures this morning without being harassed by the evil enemy Heavenly Father. I rebuke the evil enemy and as said in Luke 10:19, Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray for my son's tomorrow journey to ###.
Replies
8
Views
160
unity in our family and travel to ### to meet ###
Replies
8
Views
151
Please please all pray lord your words say ask and I will receive lord I stand on your promise lord photographs videos are important to me I do not want fear be scared lord getting my photographs taken being on video call lord you can do all things I ask you please lord with all my heart please...
Replies
6
Views
146
Thank you Lord. Please continue to hear our prayers and grant them. In the name of Jesus. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom