2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for my daughter ### for Canada Visa approval before this Christmas.
Replies
12
Views
345
Pls pray for ###. ### has undergone brain surgery due to accident. Pls pray for her to recover soon
Replies
30
Views
888
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my wife, she is not keeping well. Regards ###
Replies
14
Views
223
Father God thank You Father for all Your goodness, mercy, grace and love! In Jesus name! Father I lift up to You all our needs and wants on earth as in Heaven! Bless us be God for at Your thrown of mercy I surrender all and plead the precious blood of Jesus over us all! For we are Your children...
Replies
10
Views
220
Dear Prayer Warriors, This is ### from ###. We have completed most of the formalities for US visa. Only some major things like embassy interview. Job state license was remaining when the lock down happened. We thank and praise the Lord God for his perfect plans and his will be done. We thank...
Replies
12
Views
420
Please God stop these attacks now and forever, please finish this healing and deliverance now. I had enough, many long years, in Yeshua's name AAmen
Replies
14
Views
194
Hi, there’s a ### month old child named ### who has difficulty breathing and has a rare disease called spinal muscular atrophy. Please pray for his healing, salvation and the salvation of those around him. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
286
Dear ###, request prayer for my family to break all generation curse for: financial deliverance a job for my ### food clothing and shelter deliverance from provoking ### peace and harmony in the workplace.
Replies
15
Views
317
God, for today's visit to be calm, respectful, pleasant & growing in Christ. Deliver us from evil ...Thank You, in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
216
Please pray for me for my complete healing, I have myoma, gallstone, fatty liver, diabetes, shortness of breathing, and weak pranceas. I need your help. I saw your ministries at FB and YouTube. I believe in you, pastor ###. God bless you always.
Replies
21
Views
504
Back
Top Bottom