2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord, prayer for me. Praise the Lord prayer for my family, mother and father HEALTH. Prayer for my sister's husband ### health. Prayer for my sister God almighty strengthen her. Prayer for my life. God almighty heal my father. Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another...
Replies
7
Views
221
Njan 8 month pregnent ### first scanning reportil babyudae left leginu growth illa ennu doctors paranju. December 26 ### next scanning um blood checkapum ethintae result ellam normal akan vendi prayer request cheyunnu.
Replies
9
Views
357
God plz jlde se ### government job ho Jaye Kahi se Plz god
Replies
5
Views
152
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have thank you lord that you my lord my God my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world I ask you please please lord bless and multiply my finances my financial income savings now tight now please in millions...
Replies
6
Views
115
Summary (due to privacy): Contact information provided.
Replies
7
Views
164
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. I’m worn out, feeling depressed, unemployed, and just not happy. Please pray for my finances, health (both physical and mental), family, friends, acquaintances, enemies, loved ones, dog, mode of transportation, and attitude...
Replies
7
Views
131
Papaji mere ### ke liye pray karo financial problems dur ho jaye.
Replies
9
Views
246
Please pray with me, my ### and his ### are very ill they are suspected to having covid 19
Replies
9
Views
222
My Lord, I humbly pray. Please heal me from allergies. In your name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
54
Heartly regards to the prayer group members in the name of Jesus, please pray for ### because ### am always in depression due to kinds of problems are ahead. Jesus let ### relax through the prayer group members.
Replies
8
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom