2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Oh Abba Father, the omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (all-present), and omnibenevolent (all-good) eternal and sovereign creator of the unseen spiritual world and physical world, this turbulent, global coronavirus destroyed many opportunities using face-to-face...
Replies
7
Views
243
Hello prayer warriors, please pray with me for a job. I desperately need a job ### Amen.
Replies
11
Views
171
Will and I had a bad argument and decided to part ways. That's not the best, please pray ### forgive me, fall back in love with me, ask me to be with ### and we have a great relationship. ###
Replies
9
Views
173
Please help ### relax and stop stressing out about the papers. Stressing out about money, not working. Help him relax for a little bit. It's not healthy and won't help much in the long run. Please help him talk to me.
Replies
8
Views
131
Please pray ### miss me, move back in asap, pay bill's and want our relationship to last and that he falls in love with me. Pray that my back pain goes away forever. Please pray my disability benefits be reinstated fully.
Replies
9
Views
289
pray for my brother's wife (NAME ### ###) to gain her sound health back, she is suffering from PULMONARY HYPERTENSION FOR THE PAST ### YEARS and the doctors say that the disease has no CURE but I know with God all are possible
Replies
10
Views
999
Praying for ### and me to bond and work on our relationship. Help us communicate and talk to each other. We had a misunderstanding and got upset for no reason. Please can ### talk to me and go back to his normal and playful self. I hate us not talking to each other.
Replies
6
Views
168
Please pastor ###, My name is ### from ### and I want you to pray for me and my family to get favor and understanding from God's kingdom. And also I want you to pray for me to get favors to pay my debt ($###) or else I will be jailed for it.
Replies
9
Views
239
Please help me to pray for my mum ### ### she mental ill for the past ### weeks
Replies
10
Views
157
Please help ### relax and stop stressing out. Help ### talk to me and be ###'s playful self again. We had a misunderstanding. Help ### talk to me.
Replies
7
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom