2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
10
Views
186
I pray for my parents' health and peace and that what they desire shall be theirs.
Replies
10
Views
60
Lord I didn't want to remain in this same condition ### Lord I want to have a house and a Fashion house ### Give my sister's joy and Glory ### ### good and responsible Husband Lord I refuse to die young Let every dry bones in my life rise In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear Father in heaven, let your joy be always in us, your children. Let your joy bring light and peace to our lives, no matter what happens around us. May we serve you in joy, aware of your peace at all times, so that something of this peace may go out from us to grieving hearts and to regions...
Replies
9
Views
154
Goodmorning all...I need your prayers for the divine healing of my ###😔🙏
Replies
9
Views
59
Merry Christmas and happy new year, need your prayer to defeat poverty, debts and all Satan's plans against my family.
Replies
9
Views
200
Jesus, im going to attend an interview. Please lord if this job will change my life for good pls let me have it. Im leaving this decision up to you my saviour, please lord make me a successful human being.
Replies
9
Views
168
People of God! In times like these, we have no time to take life lightly. * THE THIEF COMES TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY!!! But as People of God, we must Walk in the light! (God's Word) That He Watches over to PERFORM..... * LET US PRAY; For the People who care and work for those in need of Care...
Replies
9
Views
191
Marriage, job, and financial breakthrough
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray the clinic I was referred to pass me to ### or somewhere better 🙏
Replies
10
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom