2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I don't think a Christian can get coronavirus. I think God will protect them from that. So why are some just as terrified of it as "the world?" Do you think Jesus wore a mask, or backed off in terror from people who passed by? On the contrary, He healed lepers, which is very contagious. If the...
Replies
4
Views
194
Lord, please place your shield of protection around my home (###) against the bullies that reside in my condominium unit especially unit ### whom break the guidelines and make all kinds of noise till late into the night. The other HOA board members and the management company refuse to fine them...
Replies
6
Views
167
Good morning, please help me to pray for my parents, ###, ### and ###, my friend to give their life's to Christ, to stop worshipping idols.
Replies
18
Views
456
Goodmorning and win today Distance is not Barrier Goodmorning I greet u man of God in the name of Jesus I am ### ### ### I am from South Africa in ### ### I am suffering from shortness of breath and left leg monoparesis I am using medical devices such as nebuliser and wheelchair and wheelbarrow...
Replies
8
Views
272
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord thank you that your word says ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pleass lord please bless and...
Replies
5
Views
216
Please pray for healing of a friend with severe body pain.
Replies
9
Views
131
Pray with me that my son's father will come back to my son and me, and support, care, and take responsibility like he used to, please God almighty open his eye and let him see the love, compassion, and care that I have for him in Jesus' name show him the right and righteous path to walk in and...
Replies
8
Views
189
Prayers needed for a job, housing, and a financial breakthrough. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
115
Please help ### relax and talk to me and be his playful self. Help him stop being so stubborn and angry.
Replies
5
Views
97
I just need your prayers always on time brothers and sisters I am trying to work on my travelling through the power of the almighty God I believe that everything will be ok, in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
Replies
9
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom