2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

financial breakthrough healing and deliverance
Replies
11
Views
221
I am in a relationship past ### years and wanted to get engaged this coming year Jan ### as by boyfriend is come down from ###. His mother is not ready to accept me and told him to leave me. He told me that he will convince his mother but if she doesn't accept then he will leave me. I really...
Replies
9
Views
139
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
133
Good evening sir, sir please pray for me my money have been delayed for a long time now, on Saturday the manager of ### Bank ### branch of ### was supposed to send the money but he hasn't and he is also not picking his calls. Sir please help me.
Replies
9
Views
150
Please can ### talk to me. Help ### stop being so stubborn and angry with me.
Replies
7
Views
107
1. God to open my journey in the ministry to reaching the double minded 2. God to show me direction how to overcome my debts that oppressing me and the family. 3. God to strength the bond in relationship and help us to attain wedding plan official in ###, ### year. 4. God to help my...
Replies
9
Views
192
Lord grant me the love am searching for in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
58
1, Fruit of the womb 2, debt cancellation 3, Healing 4, breakthrough 5, final deliverance
Replies
9
Views
185
I would like all family members in Christ to join with me in prayer as I got through the roughest and toughest time in my life. I pray God for supernatural healing as my body feels like it's not mine. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
274
Please pray for ### I want to have a kid but it's still hard I don't understand why
Replies
7
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom