abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord thank you that your word says ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pleass lord please bless and multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord in millions millions right now more more every day in jesus name I ask you please lord with all my heart please please bless me please to win millions millions of pounds on the euro millions now please lord without any delay thank you lord you have made this happen to so so so so many other people lord please please bless make it happen please to me to me now please without any delay lord please please bless make all every one of my numbers lucky star numbers on the euro millions I buy all comes up for me right now all hits the top jackpot prizes now without any delay it hapoens to me right now without any delay in jesus christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
59
Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
162
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom