2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray I get my housing payment at ###.
Replies
10
Views
213
My name is ### plz pray for me i have face related problem plz pray for me to recover my face i am in depressed bcz of this problem
Replies
10
Views
346
PRAYER for 1) Healing cancer, hypertension, arthritis 2) cheating spouse 3) employment for my son (###)
Replies
13
Views
256
Have been outside the country precisely in ### for ### years with nothing to show for it. I need God's favour to come back and see my family.
Replies
10
Views
248
Dear prayer community..l praise the Lord becoz I can found ### today and loan giver give time to finish loan me till tomorrow evening. And she said that ### and ### only enough. So dear friends..I have to find only ### tomorrow evening. that ### gave me my students parents..please pray 4 me find...
Replies
18
Views
458
Plz pray for me I want to be heal in my sickness I had kidney problems and heart disease plz pray for me
Replies
12
Views
307
Dear prayer community..l praise the Lord becoz I can found ### today and loan giver give time to finish loan me till tomorrow evening. And she said that ### and ### only enough. So dear friends..I have to find only ### tomorrow evening. that ### gave me my students parents..please pray 4 me find...
Replies
9
Views
250
God help me oh lord I have not been able to eat sleep or drink I have been facing a lot of problem in my life
Replies
10
Views
92
I have spiritual problem a very big one Please help me oh lord i have been worried a lot my problem is not getting good anymore
Replies
11
Views
218
Toilet is blocked so please pray it is cleared now
Replies
8
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom