2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear God I pray that you raise me up to be a testimony to others. I pray you give me a desire to win souls for your kingdom. Help me to seek you daily Heal my friends and loved ones from their sicknesses and diseases. Heal me from my infirmities and diseases May I find comfort in knowing you and...
Replies
12
Views
232
My father ### is very serious in Hospital of ###, So I want to request your kind prayer by the JESUS name to heal.
Replies
14
Views
113
Jesus has given one blessing after another. If we take the time to list them just in one day, there’d be too many to count. With that in mind I know he will protect us from the rains that are coming in ### Thursday night Christmas Eve and into Christmas morning. I speak with Habakkuk when I say...
Replies
9
Views
318
We all have different "temperaments," and so different tolerance levels. And so while one Christian might advise another, even correct them, I'd say taking into account that some things might have come "easier" to them, but might come "harder" to another, they can point out things if trying to...
Replies
11
Views
402
God is very kind to me, I don't know what to do with the kindness.
Replies
11
Views
276
Pray for the progress of my children as they strive to push forward in life
Replies
9
Views
107
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Faith opens the door to His Love, His Peace, and His Life! Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Lord I pray...
Replies
24
Views
805
I'm in a mess. Relationship wise I need God's guidance to tell me what to do. Please pray.
Replies
13
Views
200
I am ### from ###. My mother name is ###. My prayer request for my mother health, my mother is diabetics patient so please pray for my mother health and long healty life, please pray for my mother always.
Replies
11
Views
467
Dear God I pray that you raise me up to be a testimony to others. I pray you give me a desire to win souls for your kingdom. Help me to seek you daily Heal my friends and loved ones from their sicknesses and diseases. Heal me from my infirmities and diseases May I find comfort in knowing you and...
Replies
12
Views
224
Back
Top Bottom