PRAYER for 1) Healing cancer, hypertension, arthritis...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. My prayer request is that I'm totally healed of arthritis (I am a ### year old golfer) now I can't even participate coz of arthritis. I want to back to the Golf course and high blood pressure 2. Financial Breakthrough 3. Awarding of tender that I participate on. Some tenders I pay for...
Replies
8
Views
240
I need to get a prayer chain going for my daughter; she has cancer, an autoimmune disease, and is borderline diabetic. She has hypertension and high blood pressure; she's only 33 years old. Her name is ###. Plus, she has a thyroid disease; we need lots of prayers. I have faith in God; he works...
Replies
9
Views
406
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and recovery from surgery, bed wetting, and hypertension.
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom