2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hello. I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. My prognosis isn’t good as the Dr.’s say I’ve got maybe 6-months or giving me 1-3 years tops. I’m praying that the almighty God will grant me a miraculous miracle and heal me. Also he would give me strength from above to...
Replies
10
Views
249
God, thank You for blessing me & my loved ones. I trust You with the unspoken needs. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
Replies
9
Views
188
I am praying for my job, I request you to please pray for me to break strongholds and receive deliverance and employment. Amen..🙏
Replies
13
Views
236
My friend ### need rent money of ###
Replies
12
Views
293
Please pray I get the right solicitor to sue for compensation.
Replies
12
Views
283
On this auspicious occasion I need blessing of beloved God. I mean suffering from diseases but can't healed without his blessings. Please pray for ###. Bless ### for ### recovery. 🙏🙏🙏Amen
Replies
11
Views
267
With the stimulus checks, we were promised $1200, was chopped down to $600, then $2000. Any time one side agrees to it, the other turns it down, and in the meantime the people are the ones hurting. These politicians remind me of Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Get on the same page and send...
Replies
9
Views
265
I pray for marital settlement for me and my ### Financial breakthrough Divine favour and promotion Good health for me and my family. Amen
Replies
12
Views
260
Please join me and pray that God will heal me from high blood pressure, ulcer, and fear. Moreover, I need peace of God upon my life and marriage. Please pray that God will restore me and give me life. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
281
Please pray they turn their music off now to let us get some peace
Replies
12
Views
256
Back
Top Bottom