2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I need peace and courage. Been married for 8 years but I feel I can't take it anymore. I need strength to walk out of this torturous marriage with my two kids. Kindly pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
254
I have stayed home for two years after finishing masters in development studies and no job. My husband also has no job and so life with children in the family is had. Pray for me to know God more and more and to stay accordingly. Pray for my children to know God too.
Replies
9
Views
249
Dear pastor, please pray for ### family needs for our protection.
Replies
2
Views
73
Brethren in the Lord Pls, help me pray against this wicked people, last year December 20 I lost my elder ### who is the bread winner of the family, and on the 22 I had accident which God rescued me, on Same 22 December this year I had another accident and many Churches are saying the wicked is...
Replies
10
Views
270
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
9
Views
102
I am ###. I am diabetic patient. Two times injection daily. My pancreas is not working properly. Mobile no.###
Replies
12
Views
369
I thank the Lord for His enduring mercy and protection. We ask for the elimination of the Corona virus from the face of the earth so we may live and prosper as God said we should. This I pray in the name of Jesus, the Saviour.
Replies
2
Views
108
Lord please rebuild me and ### relationship praying she talks to me and communicate with me better
Replies
11
Views
322
Plz pray for my eyes I hv pterygium so it gets better 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
13
Views
447
Please pray for me that I may be able to overcome this sea of debt. I have no one else to turn to. God please send me persons who will assist me during this very difficult time.
Replies
28
Views
507
Back
Top Bottom