2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray my family understand that all contact is blocked and they aren’t able to interfere or affect my life in any way at all.
Replies
7
Views
134
Prayer for my son ### and his wife, they are fighting with each other and the children are hearing and seeing this, I pray for healing, deliverance and peace etc, protection and salvation for all, my son needs to stop drinking and his wife, they need help and to be fill with the holy spirit.
Replies
8
Views
307
### needs help, she is jobless, her marriage has brought extreme torments. Please pray for her against the familial curses of unhappy marriage, trauma spirit, anti discernment spirit, financial scarcity, hurt, damage, guilt, shame, joblessness, stagnance spirits, principalities and familial...
Replies
9
Views
249
need a miracle rent money asap
Replies
9
Views
200
Father Lord, you alone deserve all my glory. Amen
Replies
9
Views
153
For my mother, she is on a ventilator.
Replies
1
Views
41
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
159
Pray for me and my family over the spirit of death am seeing this in dreams. Help me cancel it in Jesus name.
Replies
22
Views
253
Hello, please pray for ###'s sanity please. Probably ###'s Witchcraft effect is on him, not sure. He is behaving like madman. Help, help, help, help anti-christ spirit, Witchcraft, sorsory, evil spell spirit, familiar spirit, Dissociative Identity Disorder spirit, Delusion spirit, nihilistic...
Replies
8
Views
171
I am in big financial trouble but I took a job in ###. If it happens, I will get out of debt Although ### and ### are interfering in it, take Jesus under his control and make it work.
Replies
7
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom